Fuel Sight Tubes W/Floats(2), Experimental Aircraft Only (In Stock)
Do you have problems seeing the fuel level in your fuel sight tubes? Use this kit and never misjudge your fuel level again. Floats are FAA/PMA approved. For EXPERIMENTAL aircraft only. Includes 2- clear fuel proof sight tubes, 2- orange floats, 4- sight tube inserts, 4 crimp clamps, 1 crimping tool.
Instructions for Installation:
1. Remove ALL fuel from wing tanks
2. Remove spar pins/bolt, unplug wires
3. Using wing stands, slide wings out just enough to access (be careful if fuel lines are left attached)
4. Remove existing sight tubes
5. Install new sight tubes with 2 clamps.
6. Crimp clamps (be sure clamps are in the middle of the nipples, crimp with good pressure)
7. Be sure the clamp “ears” are facing each other (bottom clamp ear up, top clamp ear down).
8. Check for leaks when fuel is installed.